Tuesday, January 8, 2013

As my writing journey begins...

I decided at the beginning of the year that I wanted to start a journal of sorts.  A place where I could go when I felt the need to lift my spirits or just to get things off my chest.  

So many people hold things inside and never let them out.  I feel doing that can cause unwanted stresses and is not healthy.  There are days that I feel I just need to release my every thought but have no where to turn.  Yes, I could talk to someone but do they really listen?  I think not!  Most people are so wrapped up in what's going on in their own lives that they barely hear anything you say at all unless it directly affects them in some way.  So why bother them at all.  Even if they do listen they really deep down don't care or want to hear about it anyway.

So with all that said, here I am!  This is going to be my "new special place" to go and write.  I'm hoping one day I write something so interesting that others will want to read it and even further down the line...want to buy it for themselves!  So many goals....a lifetime to complete them!

So for now I will sign off....till next time!

2 comments:

  1. What a great start! Keep it alive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes people that do care are in the "shadows". While they may not always express it or show it, silently they are uplifting you in prayer and petition. Just wanted you to know.....I care! whenever you need an ear to hear...God Bless you, HurryUp!

    ReplyDelete